Welcome to our Web site. If you continue to browse and use this Web site
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. This website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old. The following terms and conditions govern the use of SodoiCoffee.com website and all content, services and products.
- Your SodoiCoffee.com account. You agree that you are liable for purchases made through your SodoiCoffee.com account and assume responsibility for taking reasonable action to safeguard your account information to prevent unauthorized purchases. You further agree to notify SodoiCoffee.com promptly should your become aware of any actual or potential compromise of your account information so appropriate actions may be taken to safeguard interests and or liabilities.
- Content posted on other web sites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all the material, including computer software, made available through the web sites and web pages to which SodoiCoffee.com links and that link to SodoiCoffee.com. Sodoi does not have any control and is not responsible for any non SodoiCoffee.com websites and their use or content. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, and other potentially harmful or destructive content.
- Copyright infringement and DMCA Policy. SodoiCoffee.com respects the intellectual rights of others and asks others to respect our intellectual property rights as well. If you believe that material located on or linked to SodoiCoffee.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify SodoiCoffee.com in accordance with Sodoi’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy. Sodoi will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- Intellectual Property. This agreement does not transfer from Sodoi to you any Sodoi or third party intellectual property, all all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with SodoiCoffee.com. Sodoi logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics,and logo’s used in connection with Sodoi Coffee and its products are protected. Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Sodoi trademarks.
- Changes. Sodoi Coffee reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify or replace any part of this agreement. It is your responsibility to check this agreement for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of changes to this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Termination. SodoiCoffee.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the website at any time with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this agreement or your SodoiCoffee.com account you may simply discontinue using the website. All provision of this agreement with by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination including without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The website is provided “as is”. Sodoi Coffee and its suppliers and/or licensors hereby disclaim any warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither Sodoi Coffee nor its suppliers or licensors, make any warranty that the website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Sodoi Coffee or its suppliers or licensors be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for; any special, incidental or consequential damages, the cost of procurement or substitute products or services, or for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Sodoi Coffee. Sodoi Coffee shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Sodoi Coffee, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising out of your use of the website.
- Etcetera. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Sodoi and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and may only be modified by written amendment by an authorized executive of Sodoi Coffee, or by posting by Sodoi Coffee of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable by law, if any, this agreement and access to or use of the web site will be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA.